The scenario editor only loads maps from the original maps folder (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Close Combat – The Bloody First >> Close Combat: The Bloody First - Tech Support Forum

Nomada_Firefox -> The scenario editor only loads maps from the original maps folder (4/3/2020 9:05:44 AM)

There is a problem with the creation of maps, if we create a new map, when we launch scenario editor, even if we see in the screen the new map, when we try to save it, it will ask about choose a map from the list and if the new map is not in the original maps folder, we will not be able load it.

At the same time, I have seen how if we create a mods folder inside the My Games\CloseCombatTheBloodyFirst\Mods\Test and we put new maps inside a maps folder from the mod, the game will not recognize them.

Just it.

PipFromSlitherine -> RE: The scenario editor only loads maps from the original maps folder (4/3/2020 3:39:29 PM)

The Mods folder is for fullgame mods, and so it needs its internal folder tree to match the game (you can't just drop maps in, you need a campaigns/main folder etc). The Maps folder in the My Games/CloseCombatTheBloodyFirst folder is the place for custom scenarios (though you can indeed use subfolders inside that folder).

I will take a look at the scenario editor issue.

Cheers

Pip

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI