Multiplayer complication (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Close Combat – The Bloody First >> Close Combat: The Bloody First - Tech Support Forum

vhydro -> Multiplayer complication (4/6/2020 12:23:46 AM)

Hi
I bought two licenses of this game in my account so that I could play my son on a different computer. Both licences are registered to me. In the multiplayer lobby I indeed see myself twice and can host a game, but I cannot join into the hosted game despite the fact that I show up twice in the lobby (again I have two different serial #s for two different purchases).
Any suggestions?
Best,
Lee

Nomada_Firefox -> RE: Multiplayer complication (4/6/2020 7:50:09 AM)

Have you tried to create a different account for your son?

Steiner33 -> RE: Multiplayer complication (4/6/2020 7:53:30 AM)

I also have two CCGTC licenses for the same reason but it works well for me (we use different accounts in multiplayer). Surely in the future I will buy a second CCBF license to play with my son too.

PipFromSlitherine -> RE: Multiplayer complication (4/6/2020 3:15:41 PM)

As said, you are best off creating a second account for the second serial set. If you email support@slitherine.co.uk they should be able to move the serial to a second account once you give them the details of it. It is unlikely that any of our games will support the same user playing themselves with different serials.

Cheers

Pip

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI