Naval bombing Target prioritizing (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition

guctony -> Naval bombing Target prioritizing (4/6/2020 7:42:56 AM)

I know in game terms and even real combat cases its realistic that in the heat of the battle its very difficult to find correct target for destruction as depicted in the game as we have no control over Target prioritizing over enemy Task forces. in 1944 and 45 if Japan could have focus on landing forces prior to landing I think it was going to be a more efficient way of stalling allied offensive. As they are the softer target.
I only dream of a command where we could prioritize out target selection between main body and landing forces. In most cases Japan bomber planes has the additional range to circle around main bodies and could go for softer target. Which is actually very appealing in terms of dividing allied CAP effort.

RangerJoe -> RE: Naval bombing Target prioritizing (4/6/2020 12:04:59 PM)

You can do something like that in setting your search arcs and range selection for your aircraft.

guctony -> RE: Naval bombing Target prioritizing (4/6/2020 12:31:19 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: RangerJoe

You can do something like that in setting your search arcs and range selection for your aircraft.

Yeah thanks I know that but it works inwards. I mean I can limit my attack range but cant limit to outside perimeter. But still its a good tactic

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI