next patch suggestion (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Armored Brigade

Af1352pasha -> next patch suggestion (4/6/2020 7:54:10 AM)

Is it possible to improve and modify the engine to solved issue about assigning one team as a passenger in any AFV and any transport vehicles?

At this moment we can only allocated one team as a passenger and vehicle carry one team and engine didn't count the capacity of vehicles.

Veitikka -> RE: next patch suggestion (4/13/2020 3:34:31 PM)

At the moment I don't see that we will allow loading a dismounted unit to any transport. I think units should stay within their platoon or section.

The future iterations of the game might have transports for support units though.

thewood1 -> RE: next patch suggestion (4/13/2020 5:50:37 PM)

Can we at least get optional transport for support units?

Veitikka -> RE: next patch suggestion (4/13/2020 6:27:55 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: thewood1

Can we at least get optional transport for support units?

The main issue is that if they have transports then there must be an AI that uses them somewhat intelligently. If there's no competent AI to use them then we're shooting ourselves in the foot.

thewood1 -> RE: next patch suggestion (4/13/2020 6:32:37 PM)

And your not now? So how about this? Make a version of play that has God's Eye view like CMO does? That way those of use who want to just play hotseat/sandbox can. No real AI needed.

22sec -> RE: next patch suggestion (4/14/2020 6:31:41 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: thewood1

And your not now? So how about this? Make a version of play that has God's Eye view like CMO does? That way those of use who want to just play hotseat/sandbox can. No real AI needed.

This has been on my wish list for years! I struggled enjoying Command, until I finally switched to playing strictly in the editor with the ability to switch between sides.

RollsRoyce031 -> RE: next patch suggestion (4/22/2020 1:40:24 PM)

Would it be possible to have more points of view accessible on the ISO view.

Like in addition to the four corners of the map, having the four cardinal points of the map?

Thank you.

Veitikka -> RE: next patch suggestion (4/22/2020 6:28:14 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: RollsRoyce031

Would it be possible to have more points of view accessible on the ISO view.

Like in addition to the four corners of the map, having the four cardinal points of the map?

Thank you.

The game sequel is planned to have an improved ISO view.

varangy -> RE: next patch suggestion (4/24/2020 6:49:20 AM)

Maybe also improved sounds?

Veitikka -> RE: next patch suggestion (4/26/2020 3:09:00 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: varangy

Maybe also improved sounds?

Perhaps if someone can point us a decently priced sound library with proper sounds then there could be a sound overhaul.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI