[Resolved] Some Scenarios dont load/start (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Command: Modern Operations series >> Tech Support

desmo_Aut -> [Resolved] Some Scenarios dont load/start (4/6/2020 3:16:40 PM)

When i start a big scenario like command live etc the scenario starts in a new window but i cant switch to the window
small scenarios work fine Northern inferno 9 fox two or 12 hunter or hunted
Please fix it ASAP
thank you

Rory Noonan -> RE: [More Info Needed] Some Scenarios dont load/start (4/7/2020 12:48:56 AM)

Can you provide a bit more detail about this?

Steps to reproduce, system specs, anything else that could help us pin down the issue.

There's a few pointers for tech support posts here.

desmo_Aut -> RE: [More Info Needed] Some Scenarios dont load/start (4/7/2020 2:36:47 PM)

My specs
win 10 (current version)
AMD Fx-6100
GTX 970 ( current driver )
24GB Ram

Reproduce is easy start the game select a scenario ( with a lot units) Example Don of a new era, You Brexit you fix it, No Brexit no problem etc. Most of the Northern Inferno load and run without any problems ( except Fail Safe)

Btw why i cant post a version number there is a pop up and its says i cant post links emails and phone numbers ? Without version numbers a bug search can be really hard

i hope thise helps
and sorry for bad English ;)

EDIT: I have the current Steam Version

ultradave -> RE: [More Info Needed] Some Scenarios dont load/start (4/7/2020 4:49:54 PM)

I tried all the LIVE scenarios and they all opened up and ran just fine for me. My specs are probably lower than yours since I play on a Mac using Parallels Desktop w/ W10. Intel i5 Quad Core, 8GB ram, Intel Iris Graphics 1536mb. CMO v1139.2

Can't you just write the version number in your post? No need to post a screen shot.

desmo_Aut -> RE: [More Info Needed] Some Scenarios dont load/start (4/8/2020 2:56:38 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: ultradave

I tried all the LIVE scenarios and they all opened up and ran just fine for me. CMO v1139.2

i have CMO v1134.3 i think i found the reason

Rory Noonan -> RE: [More Info Needed] Some Scenarios dont load/start (4/9/2020 12:03:47 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: desmo_Aut

i have CMO v1134.3 i think i found the reason

I'll mark this as resolved for now; let us know if it pops up again [:)]

desmo_Aut -> RE: [More Info Needed] Some Scenarios dont load/start (4/17/2020 2:46:42 PM)

hello me again !
after the update to V1142.2 everything works fine !
i downloaded the update here and unpacked it in the steam folder what if the update roll out on steam ? any errors or will be all fine?

thx and have a nice day !

michaelm75au -> RE: [More Info Needed] Some Scenarios dont load/start (4/17/2020 11:41:44 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: desmo_Aut

hello me again !
after the update to V1142.2 everything works fine !
i downloaded the update here and unpacked it in the steam folder what if the update roll out on steam ? any errors or will be all fine?

thx and have a nice day !

When the Steam update becomes official, it will replace any files that it needs to. Yous should not get any errors.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI