Steam CMO does not update to newest version. (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Command: Modern Operations series

SkyhawkSG1 -> Steam CMO does not update to newest version. (4/9/2020 6:24:47 PM)

Just like the title says.
My CMO on Steam still has version 11343.

Yes. My update options are in order.

Thank you.

Parel803 -> RE: Steam CMO does not update to newest version. (4/9/2020 7:18:03 PM)

I'm also on steam. On advise from Apache I downloaded the last update posted by Dimitirs. Unzipped it and copied it to the folder. Gave yes on overwriting. So far no problems.
When I start up the screen gives 11343 but in the game it give me the last nr posted.
Hope it helpes
With regards

SkyhawkSG1 -> RE: Steam CMO does not update to newest version. (4/9/2020 7:33:10 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Parel803

I'm also on steam. On advise from Apache I downloaded the last update posted by Dimitirs. Unzipped it and copied it to the folder. Gave yes on overwriting. So far no problems.
When I start up the screen gives 11343 but in the game it give me the last nr posted.
Hope it helpes
With regards

I'll do this right now.
Thank you.

Kushan04 -> RE: Steam CMO does not update to newest version. (4/10/2020 12:21:58 AM)

The small non-database updating patches and public beta patches don't generally get pushed to Steam.

michaelm75au -> RE: Steam CMO does not update to newest version. (4/10/2020 1:18:32 AM)

Note also that the Launcher will still report the current Steam version after you apply the manual patch file. The launcher is not update by these out-of-band patches, but will be when the official Steam changes are made.

PaulWRoberts -> RE: Steam CMO does not update to newest version. (4/13/2020 9:16:52 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Kushan04

The small non-database updating patches and public beta patches don't generally get pushed to Steam.

Right. The cycle is a bunch of small downloadable beta updates here that eventually get bundled into an official patch. Those are the ones that go to Steam.

You can download the betas here and apply them to your Steam install with no trouble, even when Steam auto-updates to a new official version.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI