tank corps (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Strategic Command Series >> Strategic Command: World War I

Rodimstev -> tank corps (4/12/2020 10:44:01 AM)

hi all,

i am playing in PBEM game. i am playing the entente and we are in may 1918.

i need to understand why US, Italy and Russia can not produce tank corps.

for each this country , the armoured warfare is already level 2 and the tank developpement research is level 1 mininum.

i have no trouble with Uk and France with each 1 corps tank in the field.

Thank a lot for your help.

KR
Wstein

Hubert Cater -> RE: tank corps (4/14/2020 1:03:26 AM)

Could you tell me which Challenge ID this game is for? I can try and take a look, thanks.

Hubert

Rodimstev -> RE: tank corps (4/14/2020 11:00:27 AM)

HI Hubert,

challenge ID sended by pm

BR
Rodim

Hubert Cater -> RE: tank corps (4/14/2020 3:13:44 PM)

Thanks for the ChallengeID and I took a quick look and it looks like the following:

1) Italy cannot purchase because they only have Armored Warfare Level-1, and need Level-2
2) Russia cannot purchase because it already has one in production due to arrive at the end of August
3) USA can purchase a Tank Corps

Hope this helps,
Hubert

Hubert Cater -> RE: tank corps (4/14/2020 3:56:56 PM)

I should add that it looks like your game has progressed a bit from when you first reported the issue, so my list above may not completely apply as you may have already bought the Russian Tank after your initial report (for example) and I suspect the confusion is that all nations need Level-2 of Armored Warfare before they can purchase their first Tank Corps. I think this wasn't clear in my understanding as you had mentioned that all nations had Level-2 but I suspect not all of them did etc.

Rodimstev -> RE: tank corps (4/15/2020 9:59:36 AM)

thank a lot Hubert

if i resume, it is necessary to have minimum level 2 armoured warfare and level 1 minimum tank corps developpement to begin the production for 1 tank corps

kinds regards

rodim

BillRunacre -> RE: tank corps (4/15/2020 1:17:41 PM)

Just minimum level 2 in Armored Warfare.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI