Command Modern Operations v1.01 update - Build 1142.1 (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Command: Modern Operations series

Dimitris -> Command Modern Operations v1.01 update - Build 1142.1 (4/15/2020 9:04:20 AM)

Download: [Superseded by B1142.2]

To apply: Unzip to the installation folder, overwriting as necessary.

Release Notes (changes from B1141.2)
----------------------------------------------------------------

* Significant improvements in mine hunting & sweeping:
- Allow UUVs to partake in Mine-Sweeping missions
- Allow ROVs/UUVs with multiple MCM to use them (if has cable cutter and explosive charge, try to use cable cutter on moored mines to preserve explosive charge)
- Allow UUVs/ROVs to sweep or neutralize mines
- Added track of mines being targeted (to stop all MCM units from going after a single mine)
- Tweaked the "targeted mines" list to exclude mines too deep, already being cleared, out of ROV range, etc
- Added: UUV with MCM included in Mine-Sweeping missions when mothership is
- Added: Ship with ROV will slow down when ROV is hunting mine
- Tweak: ROV will try to maintain position in a +/-45 degree wedge in front of mothership unless engaged with a mine
- Aircraft, ships and submersibles use basically same criteria for determining which mines to hunt. The nearest one is usually chosen. If a non-aircraft unit is closer to a new mine, it will drop the old targeted mine and go for the closer one.

* Lua: New wrapper properties:
- obeyEMCON : True/False
- sensors: able to turn individual ones by GUID off/on

* TWEAK: Show message for Doctrine failure for UNREP
* FIXED: #13723: Zapped to Africa
* FIXED: #13828: Cannot disable Collective Responsibility
* FIXED: #13760: Aircraft resumes patrol mission to previous position of relative patrol zone after engaging
* FIXED: #13761: Mission editor: Un/assigning units from mission doesn't remove the last unit until window refresh
* FIXED: Some CWDB scenarios were erroneously updated with DB3000 units.
* FIXED: Lua function SE_GetEvents() not registered

KnightHawk75 -> RE: Command Modern Operations v1.01 update - Build 1142.1 (4/15/2020 9:34:04 AM)

Fantastic!

Extra thanks for the super quick Lua updates.

ParachuteProne -> RE: Command Modern Operations v1.01 update - Build 1142.1 (4/15/2020 11:05:35 AM)

Sounds Great !
Could this be used to hunt for sunken ships/aircraft etc. ?
Would make some interesting scenarios.

ParachuteProne -> RE: Command Modern Operations v1.01 update - Build 1142.1 (4/15/2020 2:16:28 PM)

In fact could we not just create an object in the database and call it an aircraft or ship and give it similar (but larger) characteristics to a seabed anchored mine ? Or for that matter since we can define the minefield size all we would need is a mine that will sit on the bottom that will not detonate - I think.
If so, I'll make a request in the database forum, along with some civilian and military UUV/ROV equipped research/recovery ships.

Parel803 -> RE: Command Modern Operations v1.01 update - Build 1142.1 (4/15/2020 4:48:02 PM)

thx, nice

magi -> RE: Command Modern Operations v1.01 update - Build 1142.1 (4/16/2020 12:18:05 AM)

thank you sir.....

michaelm75au -> RE: Command Modern Operations v1.01 update - Build 1142.1 (4/16/2020 2:40:29 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: ParachuteProne

In fact could we not just create an object in the database and call it an aircraft or ship and give it similar (but larger) characteristics to a seabed anchored mine ? Or for that matter since we can define the minefield size all we would need is a mine that will sit on the bottom that will not detonate - I think.
If so, I'll make a request in the database forum, along with some civilian and military UUV/ROV equipped research/recovery ships.

There is a 'Dummy Mine' object in the database already.

ParachuteProne -> RE: Command Modern Operations v1.01 update - Build 1142.1 (4/16/2020 3:03:23 AM)

I'll give it a try , thanks.

COTrock -> RE: Command Modern Operations v1.01 update - Build 1142.1 (4/16/2020 3:32:44 PM)

Never mind found it...

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI