combat stats are different then their info page? (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Advanced Tactics Series

shockk -> combat stats are different then their info page? (4/26/2020 2:20:40 PM)

Iv been reviewing the battle log recently, and i keep seeing starting stats that differ from the units listed stats. Starting stat as in before all the modifiers.

For example,
a light tank with 120 att vs armour instead of 1200 when attacking
a med tank with 180 vs armour instead of 1800 when attacking
a AT gun with 150 vs armour instead of 600 when attacking

PS is there any detailed combat guide or wiki any where? Everything i find people talking about in the past links to "vrdesigns.nl" which no longer exists. Been trying to figure out what moral does and the numbers behind overstacking, as the manual doesn't seem to be very useful in some areas.

ernieschwitz -> RE: combat stats are different then their info page? (4/27/2020 11:41:40 AM)

As I recall those numbers are divided by the number of attacks, or something along those lines. I will try to see if I can get someone with a little more expertise to answer the rest of your questions.

Ormand -> RE: combat stats are different then their info page? (4/27/2020 6:46:46 PM)

ernieschwitz is correct. If you look in the editor, the Power for light tanks against armor is 120 and Attacks=10. In the description of the SFType in the game, it will show 1200, but in actual combat, each attack will use 120. But, it gets to make 10 attacks.

ernieschwitz -> RE: combat stats are different then their info page? (4/27/2020 7:19:21 PM)

http://www.vrdesigns.net/atwiki/doku.php?id=combat_calculations

This link should take you to a place on the current home of VRDesigns, where the combat calculations are gone in to in some depth. That is the entire process of combat is reproduced there.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI