Inexplicable Little Saturn Defeat (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Order of Battle : World War II >> Tech Support

obssesednuker -> Inexplicable Little Saturn Defeat (4/30/2020 4:06:06 AM)

I was rather surprised when playing the Little Saturn Campaign when my game handed me a defeat, telling me the Germans had broken the encirclement even though I had held them south of Tikhiy and Vodino. After some testing, it seems the game thinks the encirclement is broken if the Soviet player captures either the town of Moskoy or the airfield next too it, which makes no sense. You guys might want to fix that.

terminator -> RE: Inexplicable Little Saturn Defeat (5/4/2020 6:09:24 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: obssesednuker

I was rather surprised when playing the Little Saturn Campaign when my game handed me a defeat, telling me the Germans had broken the encirclement even though I had held them south of Tikhiy and Vodino. After some testing, it seems the game thinks the encirclement is broken if the Soviet player captures either the town of Moskoy or the airfield next too it, which makes no sense. You guys might want to fix that.

It is not the Little Saturn scenario, it is the Winterstorm scenario. Little Saturn arrives after Winterstorm operation.
The objective for the Soviet player is "Enemy forces must not be allowed to open a supply corridor to the encircled 6th Army. Keep the pocket sealed off!".

[image]local://upfiles/33508/6DE0BA7159194947804BBF1800EA817A.jpg[/image]

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI