[Fixed] Mission activation/deactivation time feature broken with certain Windows language settings (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Command: Modern Operations series >> Tech Support

humi -> [Fixed] Mission activation/deactivation time feature broken with certain Windows language settings (5/3/2020 8:48:33 PM)

Hello,

Certain Windows 10 language combinations breaks mission activation and deactivation time feature.

Steps to reproduce:
- Try to set activation or deactivation time on any mission available in the Mission Editor. This will either freeze or reset time value to current mission time.
- Create new mission with activation or deactivation time and try to hit OK. This doesn't do anything and won't create a new mission.

I have Steam version of the C:MO. Windows display/app language is set to "English (United States)" with Country/Region as "Finland" and Regional format as "Finnish (Finland)". Everything works correctly If I set English/United states on all available Windows language settings.

humi -> RE: Mission activation/deactivation time feature broken with certain Windows language settings (5/3/2020 8:53:34 PM)

There is also a bug with how this forum identifies links, emails and phone numbers from posts. Took me almost an hour to go around the filter to post about this bug...

Rory Noonan -> RE: Mission activation/deactivation time feature broken with certain Windows language settings (5/20/2020 7:02:47 AM)

Logged for investigation.

SteveMcClaire -> RE: [Fixed] Mission activation/deactivation time feature broken with certain Windows language settings (8/28/2020 9:37:15 PM)

This issue is fixed in the next update.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI