Infantry palette (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> WarPlan

Emporer -> Infantry palette (5/10/2020 8:08:04 AM)

Hi

Thanks for a nice game though I wonder if there are any possibility to use different Infantry palette for different sized units?
It could be nice to have different palette for different sized units.

Cheers
Captain Jack

sillyflower -> RE: Infantry palette (5/10/2020 9:34:41 AM)

There are a lot of good counter mods, some of which might help tho' I haven't got any myself.

Emporer -> RE: Infantry palette (5/10/2020 10:34:10 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: sillyflower

There are a lot of good counter mods, some of which might help tho' I haven't got any myself.

Nope this can no mod fix, only the programmer. The program as it is now it use only the third infantry counter on the palette for all infantry size.
It could be useful if this could be changed in the editor.....

Cheers
Captain Jack

Uxbridge -> RE: Infantry palette (5/10/2020 11:51:15 AM)

I've been on about this for some time too, but I think Alvaro is saving it for my birthday.

ncc1701e -> RE: Infantry palette (5/10/2020 12:01:42 PM)

If done, please ask a special color for units. I would like a special red for the Soviet Guard units... [:)]

Uxbridge -> RE: Infantry palette (5/10/2020 12:29:55 PM)

If you want Russian guard units, why don't you change the marine (that doesn't seems very useful anyway), into a guard cathegory. I did this with the German SS.

[image]local://upfiles/10890/0E4B7E983A6942A384C5CB7EC0E0D1C0.jpg[/image]

Emporer -> RE: Infantry palette (5/10/2020 3:11:50 PM)

quote:

If you want Russian guard units, why don't you change the marine (that doesn't seems very useful anyway), into a guard cathegory. I did this with the German SS.

Hi

This is a poor mans solution and in fact no solution at all. This will NOT improve the game to remove the marines. Its better to make a use for the marines in the game. Furter its better to use the whole palett of counters when they are there.
I hope Alvaro fix this so we can have different counters depending of the size of the unit.

Cheers
Captain Jack

Uxbridge -> RE: Infantry palette (5/10/2020 3:30:19 PM)

That would be the best, of course, but I think he keeps them for some future use.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI