Are there no ancient guardians in custom games? (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Distant Worlds 1 Series

Yelfish -> Are there no ancient guardians in custom games? (5/14/2020 4:23:00 PM)

I remember that there used to be ancient guardians in custom games, but now there are no guardians in pre-FTL mode.

Yelfish -> RE: Are there no ancient guardians in custom games? (5/14/2020 4:30:41 PM)

There is no need to reply, I have found out why, because I adjusted the technology with the editor, and the hyperspace engine event was not triggered so that the ancient guardians were not generated.

RogerBacon -> RE: Are there no ancient guardians in custom games? (5/14/2020 6:17:31 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Yelfish

There is no need to reply, I have found out why, because I adjusted the technology with the editor, and the hyperspace engine event was not triggered so that the ancient guardians were not generated.

I thought they were controlled by the "Use original DW events" setting when setting up the game parameters.

SirHoraceHarkness -> RE: Are there no ancient guardians in custom games? (5/14/2020 6:29:06 PM)

Pretty sure you have to have the shakturi storyline checked for your game to generate the ancient guardians. Not sure if its further tied to starting tech level though. You can add them in as a custom race but they won't do anything.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI