Micro Scenario "Stalingrad" ready for playtest (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns

M4 Jess Housley -> Micro Scenario "Stalingrad" ready for playtest (7/2/2001 8:19:00 PM)

My first Micro scenario is almost complete; it’s still in 4.5 format (waiting for my CD to upgrade to v.5.0+). Let me tell a little about my Micro scenarios. First off they are huge! Units represent battalions and regiments; most infantry units are beefed up to at least 50 men “squads”, In the first scenario “Stalingrad” German transport had to be modified to carry 90 man squads. I have left the armor alone because it did not play a large part in the Stalingrad campaign. The Micro scenarios are designed as 2 human player mini campaigns that cover the entire (or a large part of the) battle. In Stalingrad the map covers the entire city and both sides have a lot to consider in this 60-turn slugfest. The German player must capture as much ground as soon as possible, while the Russian tries to reinforce the city via river barges. Ammo and C&C should be turned off. If a player wants to play against the AI they should play as the Russians to keep the river barges moving. There’s a lot more and I will keep you posted. More Micro Scenarios coming include, Normandy Market Garden Kursk The Finish Campaign The Boot Invasion of Japan Please E-mail me for a for a play test copy. I am open to any suggestions and critiquing. M4 Jess JLH116@JUNO.COM

M4 Jess Housley -> (7/3/2001 2:27:00 AM)

3 Takers so far... hows about you warrior? Jess :rolleyes:

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI