[Resolved] 3D View not working - white screen (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Command: Modern Operations series >> Tech Support

Rhinozherous -> [Resolved] 3D View not working - white screen (5/30/2020 10:37:58 AM)

Hello!

I am using C:MO on steam, latest version. Tacview Advanced version 1.8.3 and I directed C:MO to the right .exe from Tacview. When I choose 3D view the window opens but it just shows a white screen. No matter how long I wait.

Please help, thank you.

EDIT - I use WIN10 - The "CommandTacviewManager" task is showing up in task manager and I excluded Tacview and C:MO from my antivirus (Windows Security)

thewood1 -> RE: 3D View not working - white screen (5/30/2020 11:06:21 AM)

Might want to put this in the tech support forum. I know there was an earlier thread about issues and the Tacview dev is working on them. Because I checked the tech support forum.

Rhinozherous -> RE: 3D View not working - white screen (5/30/2020 11:09:22 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: thewood1

Might want to put this in the tech support forum. I know there was an earlier thread about issues and the Tacview dev is working on them. Because I checked the tech support forum.

Sorry for choosing wrong section... I dont think I am able to move this thread, is it possible for a moderator to move it?
Thank you!

Rhinozherous -> RE: 3D View not working - white screen (5/31/2020 2:11:54 PM)

I found the reason - it seems I did not choose the right Tacview .exe - I had the x64 exe selected. After I selected the one without x64 it worked!

Dimitris -> RE: 3D View not working - white screen (5/31/2020 4:42:45 PM)

Thanks for the update!

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI