[Answered] Aircraft moving around an airport when rearming. (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Command: Modern Operations series >> Tech Support

pgatcomb -> [Answered] Aircraft moving around an airport when rearming. (6/1/2020 12:49:33 PM)

I was building a video explaining how to build airports when I ran into this one:

If you manually assign an airplane to a specific parking spot in an airport (group of buildings one, not single unit) and then select the main airport group, then assign a loadout, the aircraft will move to a different parking spot at the same airport.

This might not be a bug since it seems that rearming causes the aircraft to go to the "safest" place to rearm such as a hangar. You can override this feature by manually setting the loadout to the aircraft at it's parking spot.

I note that on carriers, aircraft that are "Resting" tend to be stored below decks anyway, which must be happening here as well.

Rory Noonan -> RE: [Logged] Aircraft moving around an airport when rearming. (6/9/2020 3:48:01 AM)

Logged for investigation.

michaelm75au -> RE: [Logged] Aircraft moving around an airport when rearming. (6/9/2020 5:02:24 AM)

That is correct, the a/c will be armed in a hanger (or parking spot if no hanger).

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI