I like this map...not so fast, says the AI (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Shadow Empire

Red_Dwarf -> I like this map...not so fast, says the AI (6/6/2020 1:53:11 PM)

I get a map where my territory has lakes, rivers, farmland. A geothermal generator and hot bath right next door. A large free folk town joins me.

"Oh, you like that? Well, f**k you!!" says the game, and sends ten slaver units to annihilate me.

[:@][:@][:@][:@][:@][:@][:@][:@][:@][:@][:@][:@][:@][:@][:@][:@][:@][:@][:@][:@][:@][:@][:@][:@][:@]

Dampfnudel -> RE: I like this map...not so fast, says the AI (6/6/2020 1:58:34 PM)

Oh God I feel you. Starting next to slavers is pain. Rush the foreign affairs organization to get "make peace card" or put many points into general strategem generation to get a chance for a "make peace card".
The issue with friendly slavers si that they will try to sell you slaves non stop. And if you do not have the money, you will lose 6 commerce culture. So if you spawn next to slavers going for commerce is impossible.

KingHalford -> RE: I like this map...not so fast, says the AI (6/6/2020 2:04:44 PM)

Those slavers can really take you by surprise huh? I think they're one of the nastier Minor Regimes. The Nomads and Religious zealots are also pretty hardcore.

AttuWatcher -> RE: I like this map...not so fast, says the AI (6/6/2020 2:33:48 PM)

Just play the "Load Game" strategem. [:D]

springel -> RE: I like this map...not so fast, says the AI (6/6/2020 4:04:04 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: AttuWatcher

Just play the "Load Game" strategem. [:D]

Don't you mean "Start New Game"?

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI