Create or Divide a zone? (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Shadow Empire

Justus2 -> Create or Divide a zone? (6/7/2020 2:01:01 AM)

Is there a way to create a new zone, or divide your zone into subzones? Or create a new zone city? I have conquered a large area of non-aligned (most of 2 zones), but havent seen a zone city for either zone, and it is making my primary zone too large to manage. I'm looking for a way to divide out that former non-aligned area into a separate zone, but there's no capital city (a few small towns, would one of them become a new capital?).

Kamelpov -> RE: Create or Divide a zone? (6/7/2020 3:32:38 AM)

Yes build a truck depot beyond 4 hex from cities anc click create new zone and send colonist. Then reajust borders

Malevolence -> RE: Create or Divide a zone? (6/7/2020 4:42:04 AM)

To help your new colony, I recommend you prepare beforehand.

Have strategems ready to boost the new city.

Also, a pre-built rail station with a rail line running from an existing city will help too.

Set and occupy with a garrison unit to lower unrest.

These kinds of preparations before you commit colonists, will give your new city some breathing space while it grows.

gogopher -> RE: Create or Divide a zone? (6/7/2020 8:10:36 AM)

how do u redraw a zone border...cant figure it out?

and never mind figured it out like 2 sec after post...more left click less right click

Malevolence -> RE: Create or Divide a zone? (6/7/2020 8:15:16 AM)

You have to select a hex inside the zone you want to expand.

Then right click-- you will get a context menu.

Zone Borders is the last item on the menu. Select it. You will see a nice hint at the bottom right of the screen above the hex picture. "Zone Border Mode - Drawinig Hexes for Zone NAME"

You then have to left click on specific hexes to expand that zone. You can only pick hexes that are part of another zone in your faction.

Also there are some contiguous area rules that may require you to expand a nearby hex first before you can do others.

DTurtle -> RE: Create or Divide a zone? (6/7/2020 8:23:04 AM)

Right click -> Zone borders on a hex in the zone which is supposed to get hexes. Then start left clicking all the hexes you want to give that zone. You have to work from the border outward one hex at a time.

Tagman -> RE: Create or Divide a zone? (6/7/2020 11:01:48 AM)

Can anybody tell me where I can create a zone from an existing truck station?

Jdane -> RE: Create or Divide a zone? (6/7/2020 1:14:03 PM)

Look at the upper right corner of the asset construction screen: there is a checkbox labeled « Create as a new Zone » or something along those lines.

Tagman -> RE: Create or Divide a zone? (6/7/2020 1:47:20 PM)

And this also works when the truck station already exists?

Tssha -> RE: Create or Divide a zone? (6/7/2020 1:49:55 PM)

When the building already exists, there's a button on the right-hand panel that allows you to form a new zone. The tile must be 4 tiles away from any pre-existing cities, of course.

Justus2 -> RE: Create or Divide a zone? (6/7/2020 1:53:35 PM)

Thanks for the detailed responses!

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI