Map Generation (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Shadow Empire >> Suggestions and Feedback

SamMAVRS -> Map Generation (6/8/2020 3:28:08 PM)

allow us to set the perimeters of what we want in the planet generation. EX: 0.8 to 1g large world, 800 million to 1000 million population, none for toxicity, mountains or water between this and this percent, ect. having to reroll 20 times just to kinda get the world i want is pretty brutal. especially on a large world where it takes a long time to load.

AttuWatcher -> RE: Map Generation (6/8/2020 5:39:05 PM)

I concur, but I also like the randomization system Vic has made.

Implementing a "custom planet" option would allow for the perfect planet when you know exactly what you want or want to role play something specific.

Then we have the best of both worlds.

SamMAVRS -> RE: Map Generation (6/9/2020 12:06:03 AM)

i kept trying to role for a world with billions of people so i could get a chance of getting the megacity that was showcased in the dev blogs. i thought that was pretty cool. so far ive only been able to get to 1 billion after about 30 rerolls. thats not even the rerolls for determining what kind of landscape i want. basically, netflix and map generation go hand and hand. id love to at least get the option.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI