Regime - no portrait available (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Shadow Empire

Crimguy -> Regime - no portrait available (6/8/2020 4:57:01 PM)

When I click on the regime tab at the bottom, I have only a question mark where I would expect a portrait of my supreme leader. Is this correct.

Novaliz -> RE: Regime - no portrait available (6/8/2020 5:19:42 PM)

I was wondering too!

StrangledJTAC -> RE: Regime - no portrait available (6/9/2020 2:02:23 AM)

Wild suggestion: Try digging into the game files and see if you can replace it with a photo of yourself... preferably in full military dress uniform. Also please send me a copy.

This may or may not be an attempt to enrich my "Grognards Gone Wild" picture collection.

Crimguy -> RE: Regime - no portrait available (6/9/2020 3:00:50 PM)

I have a Star Trek redshirt from Halloween 20 years ago I could put on, but that’s not going to inspire my troops lol.

p73 of the manual seems to indicate there should be a portrait. I guess it’s a bug?

W8taminute -> RE: Regime - no portrait available (6/9/2020 7:01:31 PM)

It is good that matrix recruits can make such wonderful suggestions. Good to have you here.

Crimguy is correct however. Perusal of the manual would suggest there should be a photo for the portrait of the regime leader. This must be a bug and I'm sure they will work it out. In the meantime I'm thinking of creating a custom portrait and finding those game files to add it to.

Daza99 -> RE: Regime - no portrait available (8/3/2020 1:54:55 AM)

Does anyone know which file it is exactly?

eddieballgame -> RE: Regime - no portrait available (8/3/2020 3:25:18 AM)

Ok, after rummaging around I found this.
In the 'graphics/systemgraphics/se1' folder there is a 'png' file named 'quickregimeframe'
I did a test & after replacing that file a with photo of, guess who...here was the result.
Obviously, it needs to be tweaked. [:)]

Anyways, maybe 'Vic' can assist.

[image]local://upfiles/38871/2102291BCE24418EB1272512A03FFB7A.jpg[/image]

HansLemurson -> RE: Regime - no portrait available (8/3/2020 3:32:42 AM)

Hmm...looks like you found the file for the background image![:D]

demiare -> RE: Regime - no portrait available (8/3/2020 3:57:50 AM)

Same question mark is used for things like arachnids and so on. I highly doubt that they're using different image files, so even if you will find that file - your character also will be a king for bugs & rogue AIs. :P

eddieballgame -> RE: Regime - no portrait available (8/3/2020 5:18:51 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: demiare

Same question mark is used for things like arachnids and so on. I highly doubt that they're using different image files, so even if you will find that file - your character also will be a king for bugs & rogue AIs. :P

After further testing, the image appears on all other factions to include their inset photo.
So...back to the drawing board. [:)]

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI