Unit replacement bug (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Shadow Empire >> Tech Support

Hoggypare -> Unit replacement bug (6/8/2020 9:26:04 PM)

There seems to be a bug with the replacement system, as I seem to not be able to replace the equipment of my forces.

I made sure the unit in question was in the logistics network and the capacity was enough to carry the weight of both replacements and the units being replaced. I also checked that the SHQ had the newer models available.

Despite all that, the replacement button was greyed out and the tooltip said that said unit cannot be replaced.

What makes me think this is a bug is that infantry can be upgraded (as it should), and also replaced (which manual states at p. 289 should not be the case). It seems as if replacement is mistakenly attached to the units that should be excluded from that feature.

I checked if the new beta patch fixed it, but unfortunately it did not

Thanks in advance

Clux -> RE: Unit replacement bug (6/9/2020 5:15:40 AM)

I also have this problem, when I try to upgrade my tanks or motorcycle divisions the option is gray out, even if they are on the city hex and I have enough materials and IP. If needed I can upload my save, also, we think than this is a bug since the manual says than you should be able to REPLACE any units with new models besides infantry.

Malevolence -> RE: Unit replacement bug (6/9/2020 5:31:08 AM)

Also, you cannot directly assign replacements to Militia units.

The units you describe, however, sound like OHQ formations.

Clux -> RE: Unit replacement bug (6/9/2020 6:34:37 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Malevolence

Also, you cannot directly assign replacements to Militia units.

The units you describe, however, sound like OHQ formations.

It is intended than you cant send manually replacements to Militia units, they are supposed to replace over time.

No, we are talking about REPLACING old models with newer (using tanks, motorcycles, arty, etc), just like you UPGRADE infantry models, since the manual says specifically than you can ONLY UPGRADE infantry and REPLACE anything else besides infantry with newer models

Vic -> RE: Unit replacement bug (6/9/2020 9:27:24 AM)

Apologies. It concerns a glitch. All troops should have access to REPLACE.

Will be fixed in the upcoming Open Beta v102-beta1 which i'll post later today.

Best wishes,
Vic

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI