Editing Unit Upgrades (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Strategic Command Series >> Strategic Command WWII: World at War

fatgreta1066 -> Editing Unit Upgrades (6/9/2020 10:01:10 PM)

Hi, I've used the editor to increase the max level of research attainable for research with limits less than 5 (i.e. Mobility can be researched up to 4, etc.). When I completed that research, though, units weren't able to accept those upgrades (not just mobility, but any of them that I edited). Is there a way to use the editor to allow units to accept higher levels of research in those items, if it is allowed to be reasearched?

Thanks,

Chris

BillRunacre -> RE: Editing Unit Upgrades (6/10/2020 10:42:29 AM)

Hi Chris

Yes, the actual limits that a unit can upgrade to are set separately to the maximum level that can be researched.

Go to Campaign -> Edit Research -> Advanced -> Upgrades

This is where you can set the maximum levels of upgrade that can be applied.

fatgreta1066 -> RE: Editing Unit Upgrades (6/10/2020 4:59:11 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: BillRunacre

Hi Chris

Yes, the actual limits that a unit can upgrade to are set separately to the maximum level that can be researched.

Go to Campaign -> Edit Research -> Advanced -> Upgrades

This is where you can set the maximum levels of upgrade that can be applied.

Thanks Bill, I found it. It looks like that's a unit by unit and country by country procedure. Any chance there's a way to set global parameters, for instance for all armor, all artillery, all HQ, etc.?

Thanks,

Chris

Elessar2 -> RE: Editing Unit Upgrades (6/10/2020 5:17:46 PM)

I think a global copy toggle like that would be helpful. I know when I've had to do it it's usually a 5+ minute process for each unit...

BillRunacre -> RE: Editing Unit Upgrades (6/11/2020 12:34:50 PM)

If you use the Apply Data button at the bottom you should be able to do this. [:)]

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI