Rename Leaders (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Shadow Empire >> Suggestions and Feedback

Bremen -> Rename Leaders (6/12/2020 4:46:08 AM)

Just a minor quality of life suggestion, but it would be nice to be able to rename leaders. It would make them easier to keep track of, not to mention the hilarity of naming one after a friend only to have them backstab you at the worst possible moment.

zgrssd -> RE: Rename Leaders (6/12/2020 10:25:39 AM)

Personally I do like the names the game gives. I just had "Aron Jurawalker" manage the "increase income tax" strategem. He truly walked the juristical paths there, when cuttig through all that red tape :)

But I can understand why other players (and particulary YouTubers) may want the renaming option. I guess he did not read that clause in the Contract?

GodwinW -> RE: Rename Leaders (6/12/2020 11:53:17 AM)

I already flung into the Wish List (though that's kinda outdated and moved down, and should probably be moved here now that this subforum exists: https://www.matrixgames.com/forums/tm.asp?m=4824514) in a way.

I would love the ability to edit the pool of random names (parts of names, just, all of it) for everything. Geography, Cities, Names of people, default model names etc.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI