air power in war in the east (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Gary Grigsby's War in the East Series

caliss39 -> air power in war in the east (6/14/2020 2:15:52 PM)

Playing Barbarossa and ever time the Russians use their air power it does some damage to my units. Every time I use my air power it never does any damage to them. I even got all my planes on just one of Russias unit and no damage what so ever. What the story.

Drakken20 -> RE: air power in war in the east (6/14/2020 3:38:17 PM)

Hi caliss39
You asked the same question in another post and Telemecus asked you to take a screenshot to be able to help you

Gandalf -> RE: air power in war in the east (6/14/2020 7:43:28 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Drakken20

Hi caliss39
You asked the same question in another post and Telemecus asked you to take a screenshot to be able to help you

I suspect this is a spammer. He's asked the same exact worded question in 3 different threads and never responds to an answer.

caliss39 -> RE: air power in war in the east (6/15/2020 3:27:23 AM)

not a spammer, I asked in three different threads cause I never got answer. sorry if I became annoying

Gandalf -> RE: air power in war in the east (6/15/2020 4:45:55 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: caliss39

not a spammer, I asked in three different threads cause I never got answer. sorry if I became annoying

Sorry, to mistake you for a spammer, but Telemecus did attempt to help you with no response. You really should consider posting a screenshot for him to analyze. He's pretty good at spotting issues if given enough information to work with. [:)]

56ajax -> RE: air power in war in the east (6/15/2020 5:41:20 AM)

quote:

Ok, I assume you are doing a manual ground attack? what squadrons are you using?

Chris21wen -> RE: air power in war in the east (6/15/2020 6:28:52 AM)

Again, a pic speaks a thousand words. Do you know how to create one?

caliss39 -> RE: air power in war in the east (6/15/2020 1:59:34 PM)

I don't know why you need a screen shot. I'm I the only one with this problem of the Russian air power having damaged my units. When I use my airpower on a Russian unit there seems to be no effect on them. Its very frustrating. What could I be doing wrong. If I use my airpower against their air bases, that seems to work as they lose hundreds of planes.

Drakken20 -> RE: air power in war in the east (6/15/2020 5:05:13 PM)

quote:

I don't know why you need a screen shot. I'm I the only one with this problem of the Russian air power having damaged my units. When I use my airpower on a Russian unit there seems to be no effect on them. Its very frustrating. What could I be doing wrong. If I use my airpower against their air bases, that seems to work as they lose hundreds of planes.

You have a problem and you wonder why you have to post a screenshot ... you have to post it to get help from those who know more ... simple

56ajax -> RE: air power in war in the east (6/15/2020 10:00:11 PM)

Did you deliberately snip the screenshot so the Soviet losses can't be seen?

From what I can gather you attacked a city? hex with level bombers, not Stukas, and killed 50+ Soviets which is a good result....

Telemecus -> RE: air power in war in the east (6/15/2020 10:05:53 PM)

Ah just seen it is attached to post 8. if possible could you show the other side that was cropped off. It will show for example what was the fort level. And also click on "details" so we can see further what happened. [:)]

caliss39 -> RE: air power in war in the east (6/16/2020 1:36:51 PM)

I tried to upload the entire page but it was to large for import

Bozo_the_Clown -> RE: air power in war in the east (6/16/2020 1:56:13 PM)

This picture has no informational value. Next time try using your Ju-87 for a ground attack. It's not unusual to get 500+ kills if the unit is in the open and not fortified.

caliss39 -> RE: air power in war in the east (6/16/2020 3:42:49 PM)

well that's no help, because a few time I used ever plane I had against one Russian unit and no result. thanks anyway I give up its just to bad this cost me $80 bucks.

Bozo_the_Clown -> RE: air power in war in the east (6/16/2020 4:25:29 PM)

Well, it works for the rest of us. But if you can't post details we can't really help you.

joelmar -> RE: air power in war in the east (6/16/2020 4:33:46 PM)

To attack airbases, you need to be in "Bomb Airfield" mode (F7), not "Ground Bombing" (F6).

So that's the reason you didn't get any planes, you didn't bomb airfields but ground troops.

[image]local://upfiles/62867/41834F6747394489A31BFDACD3707959.jpg[/image]

If your aim was for ground troops, then Ajax already answered you, 50 men killed is a good result for bombing troops.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI