Is it possible to swap leaders between 2 jobs? (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Shadow Empire

btonasse -> Is it possible to swap leaders between 2 jobs? (6/16/2020 7:43:40 AM)

Or do I have to first sack 2 of them, making them angry and them appoint them to the other job the next turn?

vitalius2009 -> RE: Is it possible to swap leaders between 2 jobs? (6/16/2020 8:17:21 AM)

Don't sack them. Make proposition for Better or Other Job (these options appears when you click Relieve button as well as sack). It costs PP, but relations don't decrease.

EuchreJack -> RE: Is it possible to swap leaders between 2 jobs? (6/16/2020 8:23:56 AM)

Well, relations don't drop with Make Proposition for Better Job. They do drop for Other Job, but relations go up when they get a new job, so it generally evens out.

btonasse -> RE: Is it possible to swap leaders between 2 jobs? (6/16/2020 8:43:41 AM)

Thanks guys. But if I offer them a position that is already filled, won't the other guy be angry? I would like to swap two guys that are better suited for each other's jobs.

EDIT: Nevermind I just realized the offers are a promise that needs to be fulfilled. I'm just wondering now what constitutes a "better" job.

Malevolence -> RE: Is it possible to swap leaders between 2 jobs? (6/16/2020 9:04:13 AM)

There are a lot of factors involved with replace, retirement, etc.

Check out Section 5.8.9, "Interactions" in the manual.

btonasse -> RE: Is it possible to swap leaders between 2 jobs? (6/16/2020 9:05:23 AM)

Will do, thanks. Haven't reached that section yet. I'm still at chapter 5.1 or something. :)

btonasse -> RE: Is it possible to swap leaders between 2 jobs? (6/16/2020 9:12:31 AM)

I see, so there's no way of offering a better job to a Director, as it is already of the highest prestige. So even if you want to give him another director position you will have to take the relation (and faction members relation) hit... :/

zgrssd -> RE: Is it possible to swap leaders between 2 jobs? (6/16/2020 11:26:57 AM)

You will have to remove them from their current jobs - promising them a new job - then wait a turn for the decision to come up for the 2nd council. Nevermind figuring out you want to swap two people in the first place!

I had some ideas on how this process could be improoved/made useable: https://www.matrixgames.com/forums/tm.asp?m=4831700

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI