Gltich with friendship pact (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Shadow Empire >> Tech Support

shi4stone -> Gltich with friendship pact (6/16/2020 10:11:44 PM)

When targeting a major regime, it said target faction not allow friendship pact. then i went to regime tab to check what faction is in power, it says realpolitiker and i am surprised it does not allow, so i went back to the strategem and now it shows difficult and expect rolls........ and worked. very strange.

shi4stone -> RE: Gltich with friendship pact (6/16/2020 10:21:54 PM)

And to add to that, every time i managed to get friendship pact, it gets canceled by the AI the next turn. Is that due to AI hidden intention even though it says friends?

Vic -> RE: Gltich with friendship pact (6/17/2020 11:04:16 AM)

What version# has your game?

best wishes,
Vic

shi4stone -> RE: Gltich with friendship pact (6/17/2020 6:01:06 PM)

beta 4, but save file was from 1.03

shi4stone -> RE: Gltich with friendship pact (6/17/2020 6:06:44 PM)

a related strategem glitch, propsing peace with major, difficulty says 110, but after roll it says the difficulty is 220....

Saros -> RE: Gltich with friendship pact (6/17/2020 6:48:58 PM)

Of note Vic in MP I have been unable to send Non-agression pacts and the like to human players because of the faction in charge, this seems a bit strange.

shi4stone -> RE: Gltich with friendship pact (6/17/2020 7:43:11 PM)

okay, another strategem wiredness, draft workers, sucess, lower pop happiness, but no increases in workers.

zgrssd -> RE: Gltich with friendship pact (6/17/2020 8:31:12 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: shi4stone

okay, another strategem wiredness, draft workers, sucess, lower pop happiness, but no increases in workers.

As a general rule, card effects are set when the savegame is created. To see any changes, you need to start a new game!

Vic -> RE: Gltich with friendship pact (6/18/2020 12:27:04 PM)

quote:

beta 4, but save file was from 1.03

I think a restart is required for this fine-tune to go into effect.

best,
Vic

Vic -> RE: Gltich with friendship pact (6/18/2020 12:30:09 PM)

quote:

a related strategem glitch, propsing peace with major, difficulty says 110, but after roll it says the difficulty is 220....

Could you send an autosave to vic@vrdesigns.net where i can play this stratagem and see this diff swap in action?

best wishes,
Vic

Vic -> RE: Gltich with friendship pact (6/18/2020 12:39:46 PM)

@Saros,
Will be fixed next open beta. Another nice catch

shi4stone -> RE: Gltich with friendship pact (6/18/2020 4:56:24 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Vic

quote:

Could you send an autosave to vic@vrdesigns.net where i can play this stratagem and see this diff swap in action?

best wishes,
Vic

sadly i have since played quite a few turns (thx for the additive game like a time blackhole btw...), and lost track when did this happen. Will let you know if it happens again.

shi4stone -> RE: Gltich with friendship pact (6/20/2020 5:03:10 PM)

started a version 6 beta new game, this time cannot get realpolitker to sign non/aggression pact which says faction not allowing this type. is that correct? or is there a reference list on what type of deal each faction type would accept?

zgrssd -> RE: Gltich with friendship pact (6/20/2020 6:27:06 PM)

quote:

started a version 6 beta new game, this time cannot get realpolitker to sign non/aggression pact which says faction not allowing this type. is that correct? or is there a reference list on what type of deal each faction type would accept?

We are on beta 8 right now. Hard to say if there was any bug that was fixed in between.

WCG -> RE: Gltich with friendship pact (6/30/2020 12:04:04 PM)

I'm guessing that this has been fixed in the upcoming version, since a search for my problem brought me here. But I'll explain it, just in case:

I'm playing the released version (1.03.00) in my first game. One of my neighbors is a Republican major regime, firmly under Realpolitiker control. We've had a relationship of 100 with these guys for a long time. We have level 3 deals in communication, research, and trade.

But we have level 0 in military. And I can't even try to change that, because when I attempt to use the non-aggression pact stratagem, the game says, "Regime does not have a faction in power that supports such a pact."

That seems odd. If a Realpolitiker faction won't accept non-aggression pacts, who will? [:)] This has been going on for a long time, and it has never changed for me. (That regime has never offered a non-aggression pact to me, either, which seems odd.)

But again, this is very similar to the initial post here, so I imagine it's already been fixed. I just thought I'd better mention it.

Vic -> RE: Gltich with friendship pact (6/30/2020 2:02:52 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: WCG

I'm guessing that this has been fixed in the upcoming version, since a search for my problem brought me here. But I'll explain it, just in case:

I'm playing the released version (1.03.00) in my first game. One of my neighbors is a Republican major regime, firmly under Realpolitiker control. We've had a relationship of 100 with these guys for a long time. We have level 3 deals in communication, research, and trade.

But we have level 0 in military. And I can't even try to change that, because when I attempt to use the non-aggression pact stratagem, the game says, "Regime does not have a faction in power that supports such a pact."

That seems odd. If a Realpolitiker faction won't accept non-aggression pacts, who will? [:)] This has been going on for a long time, and it has never changed for me. (That regime has never offered a non-aggression pact to me, either, which seems odd.)

But again, this is very similar to the initial post here, so I imagine it's already been fixed. I just thought I'd better mention it.

It has been fixed. But it requires a new game to go into effect. Just to make sure. With which version did you start your game (mouse over #version in dashboard report if you forgot)

GodwinW -> RE: Gltich with friendship pact (6/30/2020 2:06:27 PM)

Not fixed (if 1.04 == 1.03b12 at least), but I guess you realized that now after seeing my post about it. Quite a coincidence this suddenly pops up for everyone.

WCG -> RE: Gltich with friendship pact (6/30/2020 10:02:40 PM)

quote:

It has been fixed. But it requires a new game to go into effect. Just to make sure. With which version did you start your game (mouse over #version in dashboard report if you forgot)

Game Build v 1.03
Scenario Build Version v 1.02
Last Game Build used: 103
Scenario Version Number: #21

PS. Great game! I'm loving it. Thanks!

Bill

Vic -> RE: Gltich with friendship pact (7/1/2020 9:05:09 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: WCG

quote:

Game Build v 1.03
Scenario Build Version v 1.02
Last Game Build used: 103
Scenario Version Number: #21

PS. Great game! I'm loving it. Thanks!

Bill

Thanks.

Major diplomacy should work much better with a new game start with v1.04.

Which you should upgrade to in any case :)

best wishes,
Vic

GodwinW -> RE: Gltich with friendship pact (7/1/2020 10:08:49 AM)

Oh you have to *start* a new game with it. Ok, that's good news, starting a new game today and then I don't have to go to war with everyone or rush to 50 before they get 25.

I was under the impression I wouldn't have to because you asked me to retry with a save in the other thread, which I did, I don't know if you saw it (http://www.matrixgames.com/forums/fb.asp?m=4845667).

Vic -> RE: Gltich with friendship pact (7/1/2020 10:36:45 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: GodwinW

Oh you have to *start* a new game with it. Ok, that's good news, starting a new game today and then I don't have to go to war with everyone or rush to 50 before they get 25.

I was under the impression I wouldn't have to because you asked me to retry with a save in the other thread, which I did, I don't know if you saw it (http://www.matrixgames.com/forums/fb.asp?m=4845667).

There are different fixes that have been made. The one with the Realpolitiker requires a restart.
Your issue with the AI suddenly turning against you on victory score 50 should be fixed without a restart. (but you'd have to back a few rounds of course).
Your issue with the disappearing Stratagem requires a restart as well. You will however be able to produce it again. Its just the Victory Pact Strat requires the Friendship Pact Strat to be present with your current game.

best wishes,
Vic

GodwinW -> RE: Gltich with friendship pact (7/1/2020 11:10:20 AM)

Yep ok, thank you! :)

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI