Why when I build rail stations (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Shadow Empire

Twotribes -> Why when I build rail stations (6/18/2020 4:52:06 AM)

How come I don't get the graphic on the road line of rails when I build rail stations?Doesn't matter if I build stations or rail heads there is no graphic showing the line is rail. Version beta 4. Been true since I bought game.

Tomn -> RE: Why when I build rail stations (6/18/2020 5:13:53 AM)

Did you actually build the rails themselves? It's necessary to construct rail lines just like roads, building stations alone isn't enough.

It's also not necessary for rail lines to follow roads, FYI.

Sieppo -> RE: Why when I build rail stations (6/18/2020 5:35:38 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Tomn

Did you actually build the rails themselves? It's necessary to construct rail lines just like roads, building stations alone isn't enough.

It's also not necessary for rail lines to follow roads, FYI.

BTW! Is there also a road built on the railway? IMO the graphic shows one beneath it. Might have mixed it with the logistics preview (the next turn, which I always keep on when planning logistics view (so should everyone else also :p)) . Not on the computer at the moment. I remember rail does not act like a road logistics wide so unlikely.

IamMax -> RE: Why when I build rail stations (6/18/2020 5:49:42 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Sieppo

BTW! Is there also a road built on the railway? IMO the graphic shows one beneath it.

Road and rail built in the same hex and same direction seem to be parallel, not on top of each other.

Sieppo -> RE: Why when I build rail stations (6/18/2020 6:27:33 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: IamMax

quote:

BTW! Is there also a road built on the railway? IMO the graphic shows one beneath it.

Road and rail built in the same hex and same direction seem to be parallel, not on top of each other.

Sorry I meant if I build rail, is there a road built automatically also in the same hex?

Tomn -> RE: Why when I build rail stations (6/18/2020 6:28:58 AM)

quote:

quote:

ORIGINAL: IamMax

quote:

Sorry I meant if I build rail, is there a road built automatically also in the same hex?

Nope. They're separate constructs.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI