Border gore cheats (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Shadow Empire >> Suggestions and Feedback

Ekaton -> Border gore cheats (6/23/2020 10:13:17 PM)

I've seen so many wargames it can make your head spin and I don't think there's a foolproof way to prevent border gore. In my current game, I conquered a major power that previously almost conquered a large part of a third one - leaving one hex areas every now and then. Once I conquered it, I encountered many hexes that I was unwilling to take at hat time.

I suppose that the only way to fully fix that would be giving us a cheat code to make a hex ours, or perhaps having a strategem that trades those enclaves for the equivalent in border regions. I assume that the second might be difficult to do, but I think that either of there is absolutely necessary.

zgrssd -> RE: Border gore cheats (6/23/2020 10:38:39 PM)

As the game currently does not support Supplying such Excalves, I am on board with the idea to just let them "flip over" to the one that surrounds them.

As long as they are not connected to more then 1 hex of the same player/to a SHQ of the player and they kept in that state for long enough, they should just "flip".

FAA -> RE: Border gore cheats (6/23/2020 10:56:08 PM)

They should flip automatically. They’re awful to look at.

Ekaton -> RE: Border gore cheats (6/24/2020 10:18:29 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: zgrssd

As the game currently does not support Supplying such Excalves, I am on board with the idea to just let them "flip over" to the one that surrounds them.

As long as they are not connected to more then 1 hex of the same player/to a SHQ of the player and they kept in that state for long enough, they should just "flip".

Definitely a good idea.

cspringer1234 -> RE: Border gore cheats (6/24/2020 2:03:50 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: FAA

They should flip automatically. They’re awful to look at.

I agree with this as well.

Trying to prevent these from forming is a whole game unto itself. For example, A is at war with another B, and I'm at war with A but not B. I will try to make A troops retreat into B territory, so I can take control of the hex with my buggies that are waiting on the sidelines. I also do this with creatures and marauders and such when possible.

I would rather not have to do this, but the way borders can't be changed other than war makes them necessary to try and prevent exclaves and peninsulas into your territory.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI