Where do I find my Steam key? Can I use CMANO DLCs bought on Steam previously? (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Command: Modern Operations series

cmorris975 -> Where do I find my Steam key? Can I use CMANO DLCs bought on Steam previously? (6/25/2020 1:26:50 AM)

Hi there,

I'm baffled as to how to access my old DLCs through my recently purchased copy of CMO. I bought direct on the site here so as to support the developers. I have a code from an the email I received but I am not sure if that is my Steam key or how to redeem it if it is. I tried "Activate a product on Steam" with the code and it rejected it.

Thanks for any help! The new version looks and plays great so far.

Chris

VPaulus -> RE: Where do I find my Steam key? Can I use CMANO DLCs bought on Steam previously? (6/25/2020 9:48:48 AM)

No, you can't use DLCs bought on Steam in the stand alone copy.

If you have bought CMO on our store I recommend that you redeem a Steam key and install it via Steam in order to access all the DLCs you have bought there.

Please check this forum post for on how to redeem Steam keys for your games from your Slitherine/Matrix account:
https://www.slitherine.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=58&t=93585

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI