SHQ Metal not showing full income? Beta10 (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Shadow Empire >> Tech Support

Alcatar -> SHQ Metal not showing full income? Beta10 (6/25/2020 2:05:25 PM)

Hi,

I patched from beta8 to beta10, and on my first turn my Metal production showed as only a fraction what it is per turn.

It looks to me as though the SHQ inventory isn't showing Metal income correctly, only what isn't being used in production. But shouldn't this happen by the SHQ sending the required resources back out, after receiving them? I don't mind if it's logistics improvements, but I can't mouse-over to see the total metal income, which is my preference.

It says Delivered from Zones: ~70, whereas I have 250 metal production 1 tile away.

The city is in high spirits/well looked after, and the metal mine has no labour issues affecting it. It sits 1 tile away from the SHQ.

Screenshots and save attached.

[image]local://upfiles/72502/6C1845B0F6F643D390BBF6F9C06ED262.jpg[/image]

zgrssd -> RE: SHQ Metal not showing full income? Beta10 (6/25/2020 2:09:47 PM)

The SHQ is only telling you what the zones requested from it or the excess it copuld collect. It is not a total list of income and consumption! It never was.
Zones will try to keep 1 whole turn of consumption in their local storage. 2 Turns for food.
I would guess Hanson is (trying to) keep around 200+150 = 350 Metal in storage.

What I can see is:
1. You had 50 in storage
2. 50 was send out to Zones
3. Production and construction happened.
4. There were 43 left over that the SHQ could retrieve, and it did.

For the Zone Income/Outgoing/Consumption, you got to look at teh Zone inventory (Items Tab).

Alcatar -> RE: SHQ Metal not showing full income? Beta10 (6/27/2020 5:31:18 PM)

Thank you zgrssd.

Does that mean there's no single national "total" figures for generation and consumption though?

zgrssd -> RE: SHQ Metal not showing full income? Beta10 (6/27/2020 6:35:16 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Alcatar

Thank you zgrssd.

Does that mean there's no single national "total" figures for generation and consumption though?

At least no single figure that I know off.
enerally the consumption (and thus how much they keep) for each zone is rather fixed however. And resource need to be in the SHQ when you hit end-turn, or the will not be avalible for Construction either way.
So it should be at least predictable.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI