[Resolved] Strange numbers overlaying right side of screen. (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Command: Modern Operations series >> Tech Support

cmorris975 -> [Resolved] Strange numbers overlaying right side of screen. (6/26/2020 8:19:28 PM)

Hi there,

Just bought the game. There are strange numbers appearing overlaying the "unit status" area of the right side of the screen. They come and go often and can be any number.

I have the latest NVIDIA drivers. My graphics settings are set to application-controlled and default on my 1070 ti card.

Thanks for any help!

Chris

Dimitris -> RE: Strange numbers overlaying right side of screen. (6/26/2020 8:45:06 PM)

Hi,

Is this on Steam? If yes, you need to disable Steam's overlays for this game.

cmorris975 -> RE: Strange numbers overlaying right side of screen. (6/26/2020 8:56:21 PM)

Yes, this is on Steam. That seems to have fixed it. Thanks! Fun game!

thewood1 -> RE: Strange numbers overlaying right side of screen. (6/27/2020 12:32:17 AM)

Might want to consider reading the Steam FAQ in the pinned thread in the Tech Support forum. There are other things to consider as well.

cmanouser1 -> RE: Strange numbers overlaying right side of screen. (6/27/2020 7:50:51 AM)

Note you may disable the Steam overlay on a per-game basis, no need to disable it for everything. (right click on game -> properties).

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI