Linking to Construction Menu from Management -Assets Screen (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Shadow Empire >> Suggestions and Feedback

ZiggyMaca -> Linking to Construction Menu from Management -Assets Screen (6/28/2020 11:48:58 AM)

I hope I am not missing it, but I would like to be able to open the construction screen to make asset upgrades from the management - assets screen. Maybe be able to go to the map hex of an asset from the screen too would be helpful to.

Thanks,
P.

Atros -> RE: Linking to Construction Menu from Management -Assets Screen (6/28/2020 5:35:07 PM)

Personally I am WAY past trying to even consider improvements to the UI, as I am not even sure where the biggest issues are anymore.

Still, choose the hex where you want to build or upgrade something and press "c" (for construction) is easy enough even for me...

If there is something I would like to change in the construction screen, it would be possibility to start multiple constructions at one go and not needing to open the same menu separately for each construction project you start.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI