Blitzkreig Help (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Order of Battle : World War II

tankcolonel -> Blitzkreig Help (6/30/2020 3:27:37 AM)

When playing the campaign Biltzkreig game in order of battle, the France scenario
> is a problem. It has two requirements for victory. One is 3 VP’s and the other is
> to breakthrough in the Ardennes. I have played this many times and always get the
> 3 VP’s but no matter how I go through the Ardennes, it ends in defeat. I get the
> units to the West side of the map but I must be missing something. Any help is
> appreciated.
>
> Thanks
>

terminator -> RE: Blitzkreig Help (6/30/2020 4:01:16 AM)

Capture Signy-le-Petit and Rethel.

tankcolonel -> RE: Blitzkreig Help (6/30/2020 5:06:13 AM)

Thank you. Victory is now inevitable

terminator -> RE: Blitzkreig Help (7/5/2020 5:01:09 AM)

Did you manage to breakthrough in the Ardennes now?

tankcolonel -> RE: Blitzkreig Help (7/5/2020 2:36:09 PM)

Yes
Thanks for the tip because it was easy since I had done this scenario many times before without success. This was my first time on the forum but will probably not be my last. Order of battle was my first game purchase but now I just purchased Field of Glory so it looks like my forum participation will increase. Thanks again for the tip.

snowstorm -> RE: Blitzkreig Help (9/20/2020 4:04:37 PM)

Is there a way to get combat randomness? I have tried to get a different result in the campaign game but it is always the same result even though I have reloaded a saved game numerous times. Is this not possible?

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI