Units Disappearing From Game (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Gary Grigsby's War in the East Series >> Tech Support

CJM -> Units Disappearing From Game (7/1/2020 12:34:02 AM)

It has occurred a few times when I was playing Kharkov as the Russians and Road to Leningrad as the Germans where during the switch from one turn to the next, a chunk of enemy units just disappear from the game. I play with FoW on, but I was able to (in the Road to Leningrad game) just march German units right up the east side of Lake Peipus until Narva without meeting a single Red Army unit.

Has anyone else ever experienced this?

Telemecus -> RE: Units Disappearing From Game (7/1/2020 1:08:26 AM)

Frequently. Even against a human player they will want to evacuate troops from the Baltic states to Narva, Pskow and west of the lakes, and will walk or rail them there. Rail in particular can make it look like units disappear whereas in reality they are just somewhere else far away.

Also remember you can disband units, and some Axis units are withdrawn from the map to go to the western and other fronts.

CJM -> RE: Units Disappearing From Game (7/1/2020 1:21:19 AM)

Thank you, Telemecus. That makes sense.

Though if I were Stalin I would be shooting quite a few commanders in front of Leningrad for withdrawing those troops!

ColVons -> RE: Units Disappearing From Game (10/28/2020 8:15:23 PM)

If you hover the mouse over the unit, it will tell you if it will withdraw and in how many turns. I know in the Leningrad operation about 5 panzer/motorized units that disappear after the 1st turn.

I had saved the game before ending turn 1 and hover the mouse of the units.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI