Treasure Hoard (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Shadow Empire

olsta -> Treasure Hoard (7/1/2020 1:02:01 PM)

When you play Treasure Hoard, aren't you supposed to get the stuff right away?

I got a whole bunch of goodies this round but they are nowhere to be seen.

Or I'll get them next turn?

Cheers

olsta -> RE: Treasure Hoard (7/1/2020 2:26:13 PM)

Yes or no answer required guys, simple

When I was playing 1.03, the Treasure Hoard card gave me instant supplies, I'm 90% sure, (I've only had this card once before, I'm a noob)

Now in 1.04 it did not.

All I need to know is a Yes or No, if you're supposed to get these supplies Immediately.

If not I'm putting this across as a bug to get fixed asap, cause it looks like a big deal. I've got the save file and everything.

Cheers

GodwinW -> RE: Treasure Hoard (7/1/2020 2:55:56 PM)

I never played it so I do not know.
If in doubt report it.

olsta -> RE: Treasure Hoard (7/1/2020 3:03:11 PM)

OK, thanks.

Reported :)

EuchreJack -> RE: Treasure Hoard (7/1/2020 8:45:25 PM)

What happened when you hit next turn?

Twotribes -> RE: Treasure Hoard (7/1/2020 9:14:16 PM)

I have had it appear one turn later as explained by someone else it was delivered outside the capitol and I must not have had any logistics left to move it.

zgrssd -> RE: Treasure Hoard (7/1/2020 9:46:33 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Twotribes

I have had it appear one turn later as explained by someone else it was delivered outside the capitol and I must not have had any logistics left to move it.

Fuel never uses logistics, by my knowledge. So you should have noticed at least that income.

And what you describe sounds like a worse bug then it not working.

Twotribes -> RE: Treasure Hoard (7/1/2020 10:07:14 PM)

The rare equipment did show up for one turn everything else did as I recall. Only happened once.

Twotribes -> RE: Treasure Hoard (7/1/2020 10:07:43 PM)

And the reason I noticed was cause I wanted to sell the parts )

olsta -> RE: Treasure Hoard (7/3/2020 10:00:34 AM)

I only pressed Next Turn after Vic got back to me, and yeah they turned up on the left hand panel.

The Zone inventory did indeed have them there, but unusable the turn I got them.

I swear last time I got everything immediately.

So wait, this time round I got none of it cause I didn't have sufficient logistics to actually acquire / use this in the current round???

Tssha -> RE: Treasure Hoard (7/3/2020 2:56:11 PM)

If you're claiming this cache outside of your SHQ, it's gonna take a turn to get back to it. More if your logistics network is overloaded.

Usually best to claim it in your capital. Granted, finding these caches only in your capital doesn't make much sense, so sometimes I claim it outside the capital and let it filter back to me on my logistics network. Just a bit of fun.

zgrssd -> RE: Treasure Hoard (7/3/2020 3:02:55 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: olsta

I only pressed Next Turn after Vic got back to me, and yeah they turned up on the left hand panel.

The Zone inventory did indeed have them there, but unusable the turn I got them.

I swear last time I got everything immediately.

So wait, this time round I got none of it cause I didn't have sufficient logistics to actually acquire / use this in the current round???

If stuff is in teh Zone stockpile, it will only be retreived next start of turn during logistics phase. Zone > SHQ in particular.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI