Build Report (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Shadow Empire

CelestialSlayer -> Build Report (7/1/2020 2:08:49 PM)

hi

Is there a report that tells you what assets are being built and what was constructed that turn?

I am finding it very time consuming and menatally challenging to keep going through each city to see if anything is being built etc.

Jdane -> RE: Build Report (7/1/2020 2:28:04 PM)

Not that I know of, unfortunately.
When construction starts, there's a line about it in the zone's log for the turn, but that information doesn't seem to be consolidated anywhere.

The next best thing is to open the ASSETS screen under the MNG tab to get a view of all the assets in each zone. From there I find it quite easy to browse through the zones looking for a light blue text meaning an asset is either still or just finished being built

Sequitor2000 -> RE: Build Report (7/1/2020 8:43:30 PM)

I also generally use the assets screen under manage. For construction outside a city (mines, supply depots, etc.) the hex will display a small orange triangle during construction, thus the absence of the triangle means that construction is complete.

Emx77 -> RE: Build Report (7/1/2020 9:40:24 PM)

Reports -> Zones.

CelestialSlayer -> RE: Build Report (7/1/2020 10:07:51 PM)

yes that report isn't very user friendly, its basically a book. I know about the icons and i do recognise them, but you either have to hide units sometimes to see them, and in cities you dont see anything. I just wish there was a nice user friendly report that just summarizes what was built and was is being built in each zone. Considering there is a report for everything else....

Twotribes -> RE: Build Report (7/1/2020 10:09:51 PM)

I see the orange triangle in cities or rather did haven't really looked since 1.04.

CelestialSlayer -> RE: Build Report (7/1/2020 10:18:55 PM)

yeah maybe they are there, but as i half the time i have a garrison i dont always see them, my point is not about semantics of what we can and cant see though.

Maerchen -> RE: Build Report (7/2/2020 5:34:02 AM)

How about putting it into the video mode infoscreen? "Zone XY managed to build a power plant. Was powered up for the first time with a grand celebration" or somesuch?

lloydster4 -> RE: Build Report (7/2/2020 6:39:54 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: CelestialSlayer
yes that report isn't very user friendly, its basically a book

Agreed! Those reports in particular need an "executive summary."

quote:

ORIGINAL: Maerchen
How about putting it into the video mode infoscreen?

Some customization options for video report would be nice.

zgrssd -> RE: Build Report (7/2/2020 1:59:19 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Maerchen

How about putting it into the video mode infoscreen? "Zone XY managed to build a power plant. Was powered up for the first time with a grand celebration" or somesuch?

Now this sounds like a thing for the Sugestions and Feedback Forum.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI