Maximum storage dwindling away (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Shadow Empire

Maerchen -> Maximum storage dwindling away (7/2/2020 5:39:06 AM)

Hi!

In my last victory I observed that the max storage was dwindling away, one turn I had a max storage of 7k food, next turn 5k, I luckily won on the turn max storage was at 2.5k. This happened for all goods, food just an example. Game was 1.03.

Can someone explain how this happened and the mechanic behind it?

lloydster4 -> RE: Maximum storage dwindling away (7/2/2020 6:33:01 AM)

Max Storage = 250 + (Population x 3). This can further increased with storage buildings. Only food, water, fuel, ammo, and energy have a max storage.

There is one thing that is weird. Max storage is "shared" between Zone Storage and SHQ Storage. Put another way, any resource stored in a zone subtracts from SHQ storage capacity.

If your SHQ max storage was shrinking rapidly, then I'm willing to bet that a logistics failure was causing resources to get stuck in zone storage.

Congrats on your victory!

Maerchen -> RE: Maximum storage dwindling away (7/2/2020 7:47:47 AM)

Thank you for the insight. I was in the progress of getting three new cities, so yes, my logistics network was stretched out on three fronts with 2 panzercorps and one infantry army. Was a most satisfying victory on regular level.

zgrssd -> RE: Maximum storage dwindling away (7/2/2020 2:08:08 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Maerchen

Hi!

In my last victory I observed that the max storage was dwindling away, one turn I had a max storage of 7k food, next turn 5k, I luckily won on the turn max storage was at 2.5k. This happened for all goods, food just an example. Game was 1.03.

Can someone explain how this happened and the mechanic behind it?

All SHQ Storage is given to it by the Zones. And only those parts, they do not need themself.

Zones try to keep 1 turn of consumption in their Zone Inventory. 2 For food. And after a conquest, you usually need emergency food as the farm is busted and you tend to hire workers.

Note that 1.04 has been out since Monday. You really should not be playing on 1.03 anymore. A lot of things are actually part of the savegame anyway, so it is hard to cause issues with a Version Upgrade.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI