Revealing map at end of game. (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Shadow Empire >> Suggestions and Feedback

Ornithocephalus -> Revealing map at end of game. (7/2/2020 10:36:51 PM)

In my games, I typically play with complete Fog of War (FoW). After winning my first game I was hoping that the FoW would be lifted and that I might view the entire planet and opponent assets before quitting. I expect that some players may wish to continue to play after reaching the victory score milestone, but it might be nice for a window to pop up offering the option to reveal the map once the win conditions are met.

Thanks for a great game, Vic! [&o]

Tchey -> RE: Revealing map at end of game. (7/3/2020 9:04:20 AM)

The option you ask for is "until colonization", if i’m right.

GodwinW -> RE: Revealing map at end of game. (7/3/2020 9:34:00 AM)

No, you haven't read the post. Not even the title.

Vic -> RE: Revealing map at end of game. (7/10/2020 10:24:44 AM)

Did you try calling your secretary and resigning?

Ornithocephalus -> RE: Revealing map at end of game. (7/30/2020 12:59:58 PM)

Hi Vic:

Yes, I tried that in my most recent game (Vers. 1.04), but the map was not revealed to me when I resigned.

When I resigned and then ended the turn, nothing changed: the next turn started, and I was able to play as usual. (I was even able to resign again.)

Vic -> RE: Revealing map at end of game. (8/7/2020 7:10:31 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Ornithocephalus

Hi Vic:

Yes, I tried that in my most recent game (Vers. 1.04), but the map was not revealed to me when I resigned.

When I resigned and then ended the turn, nothing changed: the next turn started, and I was able to play as usual. (I was even able to resign again.)

You sure there wasn't a VIDCOM showing you leaving into the wastelands?

Turn X = Press resign
Turn X+1 = Vidcom you leave into the wastelands + Victory Report should state you lost
Turn X+2 = Game should not allow you to get here. When you press Next turn in X+1 it should quit.

best wishes,
Vic

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI