multiplayer (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> WarPlan >> War Plan: Tech Support

Saper2229 -> multiplayer (7/20/2020 8:03:52 AM)

Hi,
After 2-3 month pause I update to last version and cannot enter to multiplayer - Error in one JSON array First key element of the array is numerical.
Regards, Saper2229

AlvaroSousa -> RE: multiplayer (7/20/2020 2:16:29 PM)

Is this logging in or playing a game?

Saper2229 -> RE: multiplayer (7/20/2020 2:38:36 PM)

Yes, Saper2229

Franklondon -> Turn Error - Allied Player Returns as Axis (7/20/2020 3:55:37 PM)

Can someone advise please if they have experienced the same and know the solution.

I'm playing as Allies in a game and we are now at the end of 1941 / start 1942. My opponent did a turn this morning and I jumped onto the laptop to respond just before lunch.. I duly did and clicked End Turn.

I then went off to do something, returned to find the warmap still on screen. Obviously I thought a failed upload except on inspection this was not the case. The date has moved on 2 weeks and it is now 2 January 1942. To my horror, I have the Axis player screen uploaded onto my laptop.

I have alerted my opponent. If I click End Turn then he will lose the advantage of that turn. Further he may come back as Allies.

So the date has moved on and the players' roles have flipped. What has happened ?

ncc1701e -> RE: Turn Error - Allied Player Returns as Axis (7/20/2020 9:04:22 PM)

Duplicate post

AlvaroSousa -> RE: Turn Error - Allied Player Returns as Axis (7/21/2020 2:53:57 PM)

PBEM logins
If you can't login try copying this file with a different name then logging in. It will create a new one. It is possible it got corrupted. If that doesn't work put back the old file. and contact support@slitherine.co.uk

Player data
C:\Users\"your user name"\Documents\My Games\WarPlan\playerData.dat

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI