Given that there are so few user scenarios - here goes (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Armored Brigade >> MODS and Scenarios

jason oates -> Given that there are so few user scenarios - here goes (7/20/2020 5:32:35 PM)

A BAOR scenario. A little different in set up. you only have a small frontage to worry about and a lot of artillery. I included a lot of recon to enable you to carry out observed fire. there is no deployment so do your best. It is a Tank squadron supported by a mech infantry company and some attachments. [8D]Interested to here if you enjoyed the experience. [8D]

nanni -> RE: Given that there are so few user scenarios - here goes (7/26/2020 5:17:32 PM)

I downloaded all right, but couldn't manage to install it. Until now installing new AB scenarios has been straightforward. What is the procedure for this one?

jason oates -> RE: Given that there are so few user scenarios - here goes (7/26/2020 7:12:24 PM)

Hi, you will need to download and install the Goslar map. Sorry should have mentioned that minor detail

nanni -> RE: Given that there are so few user scenarios - here goes (7/27/2020 6:17:14 AM)

Ok. Thank you. I'll try. If I come up with other problems, I'll speak up.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI