Game updates and Patches (Full Version)

All Forums >> [General] >> General Discussion

Raikkonen -> Game updates and Patches (8/5/2020 10:22:25 AM)

Is there a location for all game updates and patches released chronologically? I found patches dating back to June, but I've been away for a while, and have a lot of games. Last time I checked patches was late 2019. I'd like to go back and download all the updates, but going to each individual game page for the number of games I own is just to long. There used to be a location for it, but I can't seem to find it.

RangerJoe -> RE: Game updates and Patches (8/5/2020 11:18:04 AM)

You really should point out which game that you are asking about.

Freyr Oakenshield -> RE: Game updates and Patches (8/5/2020 11:39:34 AM)

I think that with most games (perhaps apart from a few older ones), the game installer can update the game automatically, so you don't have to worry about doing it by hand.

Also, there's this update repository if you really insist on handling that manually: ftp://ftp.matrixgames.com/pub/

Raikkonen -> RE: Game updates and Patches (8/7/2020 9:50:58 AM)

Not sure why it matters which game. I own more than a hundred. So I like to periodically download all the updates chronologically dating back to my last updates and store them on the HDD for when I go fire up an older title.

That link looks interesting - and comprehensive! Not chronological, but it looks like it's got everything. Sure wish the comprehensive list looking back was still somewhere. The link I referenced shows "recent updates" and when you click "see all" it only goes back to June. That's hardly "see all"

Raikkonen -> RE: Game updates and Patches (8/7/2020 11:55:21 AM)

Been working with the link. It intermittently interrupts me and asks for a username and password? What gives?

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI