Bundles (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Combat Mission Shock Force 2

flibby -> Bundles (8/11/2020 3:45:49 PM)

Like everyone else i'm looking forward to finally getting Battlefront games on Steam.

Do you have any idea whether all of the battle packs currently released for SF2 are going to be coming out together for Steam, or whether they are going to be listed as separate DLCs?

Also, is there any update on the PBEM structure?

ErissN6 -> RE: Bundles (9/8/2020 11:49:18 AM)

I'm not like everyone else.

avensis -> RE: Bundles (10/9/2020 10:16:45 AM)

Personally I don't know if all the fight packs are going to be released together for Steam.

guanotwozero -> RE: Bundles (10/10/2020 2:44:41 PM)

No idea. However it's been mentioned that BFC may have periodic sales to parallel Steam/Slitherine sales, so it would make sense for bargain-hunters to buy bundles directly from BFC and then do the Slitherine/Steam jiggle. Or from Slitherine if they'll do the bundles. Assuming concomitant pricing.

A Canadian Cat -> RE: Bundles (10/20/2020 2:28:11 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: flibby
Do you have any idea whether all of the battle packs currently released for SF2 are going to be coming out together for Steam, or whether they are going to be listed as separate DLCs?

All the modules for Shock Force are available on Steam. I am not aware of any battle packs for Shock Force. Did you see an announcement for one? BFC did say they would release more games on Steam if Shock Force sales were as expected. So, I think we can look forward to more.

quote:

ORIGINAL: flibby
Also, is there any update on the PBEM structure?

Do you mean integration with Steam's system? I have not seen any announcements about that.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI