A message to Vic (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Shadow Empire >> Tech Support

Twotribes -> A message to Vic (8/23/2020 4:43:59 AM)

About the game. the vast majority of people playing your game DO NOT want Radical changes to logistics for the AI or anything else. Do not be swayed or depressed by a vocal few.

Clux -> RE: A message to Vic (8/23/2020 8:07:01 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Twotribes

About the game. the vast majority of people playing your game DO NOT want Radical changes to logistics for the AI or anything else. Do not be swayed or depressed by a vocal few.

Well, I think than the main problem with the logistics are than its not well explained or its hard to get into it, therefore, even if Vic makes big changes, more than likely its going to be an in-game option to use the new or old logistics.

ZiggyMaca -> RE: A message to Vic (8/24/2020 9:30:43 AM)

I think it would better to have the existing logistic system more transparent, maybe even add more automation options (controlled by a leader?), than add new logistic system. That is how I would allocate time needed for the project, at least.

Vic -> RE: A message to Vic (8/24/2020 2:42:31 PM)

Noted. I am quite happy how it is working now. Except for any fine tuning of it, as well as ease-of-use improvements, I do not foresee any big changes to the systems.

Destragon -> RE: A message to Vic (8/24/2020 2:45:22 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Twotribes

Was there a poll somewhere that I missed?

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI