Japan vs. Italy - The Forgotten Pacific War (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition

inqistor -> Japan vs. Italy - The Forgotten Pacific War (8/29/2020 5:39:40 PM)

Meanwhile, my YouTube suggested this interesting short movie:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VlSi2Zr-h_Y

I wonder how this could be moded? Italian Static Garrison Units which will suddenly disappear, or maybe they should show up in China as Allied units?

RangerJoe -> RE: Japan vs. Italy - The Forgotten Pacific War (8/29/2020 5:57:16 PM)

Some surrendered and became POWs. Some went into the Japanese military. There was some fighting as well.

geofflambert -> RE: Japan vs. Italy - The Forgotten Pacific War (8/29/2020 8:03:43 PM)

I think the San Pablo could've taken the Italian fleet.

Dili -> RE: Japan vs. Italy - The Forgotten Pacific War (8/29/2020 8:30:44 PM)

Destroyer Carabinieri operated as guard ship of British carriers in Indian Ocean based on Ceylon in 1945. Seems her commander was offered by British Royal Navy a watch with 38 rubies - the number of missions it did. Commander refused and asked instead for 38 men to be liberated from prisoner camps in Ceylon.

RangerJoe -> RE: Japan vs. Italy - The Forgotten Pacific War (8/29/2020 9:17:58 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Dili

Destroyer Carabinieri operated as guard ship of British carriers in Indian Ocean based on Ceylon in 1945. Seems her commander was offered by British Royal Navy a watch with 38 rubies - the number of missions it did. Commander refused and asked instead for 38 men to be liberated from prisoner camps in Ceylon.

I would say that Captain had Honour![&o]

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI