Mountain Infantry? (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Decisive Campaigns: Barbarossa

DadDM -> Mountain Infantry? (9/25/2020 10:01:42 PM)

Hello, everyone! I've been going through the tutorial, and reading the manual, but just CANNOT find out what difference there is with Mtn.Inf. vs Inf. Yes, I know the difference, but am wondering what the mechanics are, game-wise.

Thanks! [:)]

lancer -> RE: Mountain Infantry? (9/26/2020 11:22:33 PM)

Hi DadDM,

The divisions are made of up individual components which you can see on the bottom bar. Mountain infantry are essentially a light infantry division. While you could expect them to have enhanced abilities in mountains the effect of this is well below the scale of the game.

At the time of Barbarossa they were predominately used as a normal infantry division, just one with a bit less gear than normal.

Cheers,
Cameron

Rusty1961 -> RE: Mountain Infantry? (12/6/2020 12:16:32 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: DadDM

Hello, everyone! I've been going through the tutorial, and reading the manual, but just CANNOT find out what difference there is with Mtn.Inf. vs Inf. Yes, I know the difference, but am wondering what the mechanics are, game-wise.

Thanks! [:)]

Stalin abhorred any "elite" formations at the beginning of the war so these formations weren't given any special weapons. Of course that changed as the war progressed.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI