RE: Possible supply exploit in Russia? (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Strategic Command Series >> Strategic Command WWII War in Europe

BillRunacre -> RE: Possible supply exploit in Russia? (10/16/2020 2:34:55 PM)

Hi Michael

The key thing here is that they are connected via land hexes to friendly territory that is providing higher supply. I know that it's not explicitly stated in the Manual, but in situations like this they will have supply of 5, but if they are actually cut off (i.e. the Axis have broken a path between the resource and friendly territory with higher supply) then they will have a maximum of 3.

Hubert Cater -> RE: Possible supply exploit in Russia? (10/16/2020 3:16:43 PM)

Hi Michael,

Just to add, the cutting of the rail line drops let's say the town supply from 8 to 5, then being completely cutoff, e.g. a territorial cut, drops it from 5 to 3.

mdsmall -> RE: Possible supply exploit in Russia? (10/16/2020 3:42:10 PM)

Bill and Hubert - thanks to both of you for the definitive reply. Obviously, this applies to any supply connection to a resource anywhere the board, not just in Russia. And I assume it applies to the other Strategic Command games as well. Could I suggest that you clarify this in your next set of patch notes, for those players who will have missed the important conclusion of this very long thread.

Best regards

Michael

Page: <<   < prev  1 [2]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI