Ol’ Timer, looking for Japanese opponent for a fast game. (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition >> Opponents Wanted

KPAX -> Ol’ Timer, looking for Japanese opponent for a fast game. (9/28/2020 2:13:00 PM)

I have played WitP since the beginning and love this game. I am interested in playing a full campaign against a Japanese player. Must be a 2-day/turn full campaign. I am open to discuss house rules and initial set up.

I would like to find someone who is interested in running at least 1+ turns/day. I realize this may not be possible every day but would like to shoot for that. In some of my prior PBEMs we have done 3-6 turns in a day on occasions.

If this is interesting to you, PM me and lets chit-chat.

edrahil1 -> RE: Ol’ Timer, looking for Japanese opponent for a fast game. (10/10/2020 7:01:20 PM)

i am open for this, but a stock game please

KPAX -> RE: Ol’ Timer, looking for Japanese opponent for a fast game. (10/11/2020 2:04:24 AM)

PM did not seem to work. Sent an e mail to you.

edrahil1 -> RE: Ol’ Timer, looking for Japanese opponent for a fast game. (10/11/2020 2:19:15 AM)

I would prefer to play the Allies if you let me a stock game of course I would say probably no hunting the KB the first turn or vice versa no naval bombing by four engine bombers below 10,000 ft I tend to think that the Chinese army should stay in China except for the very limit numbers that thought was still well there's other suggestions let me know that was general Stillwell. i can play the japanese of course too
thoughts?

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI