Physical copy order with SOW 150īth AC (Full Version)

All Forums >> [General] >> General Discussion

Protonic2020 -> Physical copy order with SOW 150īth AC (10/10/2020 8:47:08 PM)

Hello, first post here on the forum and i already got a Q when it comes to purchasing the whole thing, the all in one version for SOW, Scourge of War Gettysburg.
But since iīm living in Sweden can i trust that the whole price will be the one thatīs given before placing the order since, well, itīs a LOOOONG way back from you, the U.S, the USA to here.

But to cut a stupid question short, itīs no extra charge for shipping it to Sweden? (i hope, since itīs already a lots of Swedish krona, crowns the price for it there, here).
Yikes, OK excuse one lame first post, i hope itīs OK.

Edit: Forget about it... I did continue further without actually placing the order and the full price comes to over 100 dollars (or 955.65 SEK).
Delete thread and not a chance, not worth it. (no matter what).

Aurelian -> RE: Physical copy order with SOW 150īth AC (10/10/2020 9:29:44 PM)

I bought it by download.

Protonic2020 -> RE: Physical copy order with SOW 150īth AC (10/10/2020 9:43:31 PM)

I want both, in case i canīt get it online for several worst case scenario situations AND for the joy of having a manual and box to place my hands on, feels better.
But maybe i should settle for a little less expensive version of the game instead of being greedy and cheap as well here now.

P.S
I will better myself and post where a thread like this belongs, i was sloppy and should know better, i think.

Gīday mates

RangerJoe -> RE: Physical copy order with SOW 150īth AC (10/10/2020 9:57:44 PM)

When you buy the boxed version, you should still be able to download it.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI