[Logged] Strike Tutorial #3 KAB TVR 1500 not dropping? (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Command: Modern Operations series >> Tech Support

buncheesy -> [Logged] Strike Tutorial #3 KAB TVR 1500 not dropping? (10/25/2020 10:41:03 AM)

Hi all,

Did look for an answer before posting.

Set up missions approximately as suggested to destroy airport. All went well except the guided bombs wouldnt fire. The Su-24M2 Fencer D's just flew pass over after passover at attack height without dropping (4 planes on 4 seperate missions). Ground strike mission - default WRA. I took manual control and sent them at the bunkers and hangers they were meant to hit and same thing. I noted that the airport was on fire and there was something about bore sight in red in the manual strike set up??? Could the fire be obscuring or was it a glitch or did I need to manually adjust something else...????

cheers and thanks for any answer.

BDukes -> RE: Strike Tutorial #3 KAB TVR 1500 not dropping? (10/25/2020 7:00:56 PM)

Hi

Have you updated to latest beta in string below? This sound like similar issue that was solved with this patch.

https://www.matrixgames.com/forums/tm.asp?m=4899755

Thank

buncheesy -> RE: Strike Tutorial #3 KAB TVR 1500 not dropping? (10/25/2020 8:15:38 PM)

Thanks very much for the prompt reply.

If this patch is to be rolled out to the steam version I will wait til then, unless I can update the steam version no problem? I will test after the patch. Loving the game even though I am still grinding through tutorials [:D]

BDukes -> RE: Strike Tutorial #3 KAB TVR 1500 not dropping? (10/25/2020 8:25:25 PM)

You can update a steam version by manual installing files. This mean get free 7-zip program and decompress files into Command directory. If you're not comfortables with doing that don't do it. If so do it.[:)]

This is regular thing with CMO and it good because programmers generally more responsive than normal wait for steam update. I think most choose to do.

Rory Noonan -> RE: Strike Tutorial #3 KAB TVR 1500 not dropping? (10/25/2020 11:33:52 PM)

Logged for investigation.

buncheesy -> RE: Strike Tutorial #3 KAB TVR 1500 not dropping? (10/27/2020 8:40:03 PM)

Am fine manually updating. Will check out in the next couple of days, set up the scenario and report back. A lot on outside of games unfortunately.

buncheesy -> RE: Strike Tutorial #3 KAB TVR 1500 not dropping? (10/29/2020 10:54:05 AM)

I redid the tutorial scenario after applying the patch 1147:14. Guided KAB TVR 1500 dropped this time. One aircraft did not drop the non-penetrator version after I took manual control to use the remaining ordinance but I put that down to pilot, fuel etc.?

I did note that the mission list in the mission editor doesnt scroll down to the final mission after a few have been added. I thought I had a 'ghost' mission until I realised that the top edge of the blue highlight at the bottom of the mission list field was there. Later on the field adjusted and all missions were visible but I lost a few minutes trying to find out what had happened to the mission I just entered. This happened previous to the patch also in this scenario but I didnt realise then what had happened. I just thought I must have missed it in the list somehow even though I had been looking.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI