RE: Everyone must be wargaming :) (Full Version)

All Forums >> [General] >> General Discussion

Rosseau -> RE: Everyone must be wargaming :) (12/4/2020 10:16:56 PM)

I'm with you, brother. 64 years old and sitting causes me considerable pain. But I need to exercise the old mind via gaming when my writing jobs are finished.

Youth is probably on your side, compared with me, so don't sweat it. Relax.

You mention Biblical times. We need to be thankful living in this age, as Someone said:

"During those days people will seek death but will not find it; they will long to die, but death will elude them."

Gosh Warhorse, I am doing exactly the same thing the past few days regarding modding JTS.

Protonic2020 -> RE: Everyone must be wargaming :) (12/4/2020 10:43:02 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Rosseau

I'm with you, brother. 64 years old and sitting causes me considerable pain. But I need to exercise the old mind via gaming when my writing jobs are finished.

You mention Biblical times. We need to be thankful living in this age, as Someone said:

"During those days people will seek death but will not find it; they will long to die, but death will elude them."

Gosh Warhorse, I am doing exactly the same thing the past few days regarding modding JTS.

I´m sorry, that you´re in pain there. But no youth here so much, 54. But i will probably be, act, and be considered juvenile until i die.
I don´t mind that apart for one aspect of that that seems to follow from experience.

Yes, faith, i have drifted away from that a tad, a bit, Sweden is not exactly one Christian country as well, it may officially be called so but i consider Sweden to be like USA´s or Great Britains little brother wannabe only in many aspects, not categorically of course.
Well! I have some fish gratäng to eat straight from the oven, going to be yum-yum i hope. A fish dish, "smashed", mashed potatoes and don´t know how to translate it.
Any end day Apocalypse on top of Corona and the rest and i might buckle under the pressure here.

Later mates

ElvisJJonesRambo -> RE: Everyone must be wargaming :) (12/6/2020 12:36:11 AM)

Gaming for sure, C19 to thank!

Kuokkanen -> RE: Everyone must be wargaming :) (12/20/2020 4:07:05 AM)

I bought Phoenix Point Year One Edition just a couple weeks ago. Then last week I got into OpenXcom and now I'm playing X-Piratez.

[image]local://upfiles/11585/A60C13418B41407DB72DD47B13C9EE70.jpg[/image]

RangerJoe -> RE: Everyone must be wargaming :) (12/20/2020 12:23:17 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Protonic2020

quote:

ORIGINAL: Rosseau

I´m sorry, that you´re in pain there. But no youth here so much, 54. But i will probably be, act, and be considered juvenile until i die.
I don´t mind that apart for one aspect of that that seems to follow from experience.

Yes, faith, i have drifted away from that a tad, a bit, Sweden is not exactly one Christian country as well, it may officially be called so but i consider Sweden to be like USA´s or Great Britains little brother wannabe only in many aspects, not categorically of course.
Well! I have some fish gratäng to eat straight from the oven, going to be yum-yum i hope. A fish dish, "smashed", mashed potatoes and don´t know how to translate it.
Any end day Apocalypse on top of Corona and the rest and i might buckle under the pressure here.

Later mates

Pain is to let you know that you are alive. If you fell off a roof, landed on hard ground, and then felt no pain you probably would be thinking "I am either dead or paralyzed!" [X(]

Page: <<   < prev  1 [2]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI